Cutomer Service Email Templates To Thank Your Customers
We have created 35 customer service thank you for your response” email templates you can implement right away.
According to a benchmark customer service report by SuperOffice:
- Over 60% of companies do not reply to customer service emails.
- Nearly 30% of the emails are replied to incorrectly.
- A staggering 90% do not let the customer know their email was received.
Failing to meet your customers’ expectations can result in unnecessary costs. Why not start fulfilling customer expectations by sending out the correct thank you response quickly and efficiently?
35 “Thank You for Your Response” Customer Service Email Templates
Here are 35 “thank you for your response” email templates you can use in various situations to improve your email communication:
General Customer Service Email Templates
- Thank you for your email! We have received it. A customer service representative will be in touch within [number] [hours/days]. If you need to track the progress of this query or contact us again, please use this unique ID we have created especially for you: [unique ID code].
- Thank you, we have received your email! We are busy with a response and our customer service team will reach out within [number] of hours.
- Thank you for your communication. We have a few follow-up questions: [Add the follow-up question here]. Once we have the details, our team will review and contact you with the next steps.
- Thank you for your quick response and the details you have provided. We would kindly like to ask you one more question: [Add the follow-up question here]. Once we receive and review your response, we will be in touch.
- Thank you for reaching out. We would like to follow up to know if your query has been resolved. Are you still having trouble with [issue]? If you still are having difficulties, please let us know and we’ll ensure it is taken care of.
- Thank you so much for your positive [feedback/review/kind words]. We love to hear about satisfied customers as we work hard to ensure that our [product(s)/service(s)] [is/are] the best [it/they] can be. It’s great that [it is/they are] working so well for you.
- Thank you for getting in touch with us. Your [product/service feature request] is an excellent idea and it has been shared with the [development/research/management] team.
- Thank you for your email. This is a great question! I hope this answer helps: [answer]. If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know. Alternatively, check out our FAQs to provide you with more information on [topic].
- Thank you for using [product/service]. We haven’t heard from you in a while and we wanted to check in. Are you still enjoying [product/service]? Is there anything we can assist you with?
- Thank you for your email. We are currently experiencing a service interruption and we are sorry if this is causing you any problems. Our engineers are working around the clock to get this fixed and we hope the service will be up and running ASAP. Would you like a notification once the service is back online? [Yes/No options]
Thank You for Free Trials and Subscriptions Templates
- Congratulations! Thank you for signing up for your free trial. You have [number] of [days/weeks] to check out what our [product/service] has to offer. If you have any questions, please reach out.
- We hope you have enjoyed your free trial and thank you again for signing up. Unfortunately, your free trial comes to an end on [date]. Please note you can continue accessing our [product/service] until [date], and if you would like to continue experiencing the benefits of [product/service], you can purchase one of our subscription plans: [Subscription plans]
- Can you believe you’ve used [service] for [period of time]? We can’t; time sure flies! Thank you for using [service] for [period of time]; it is now time to renew your subscription. Your auto-renewal date is [date]. If you wish to cancel the service, please click here.
- Thank you for your [product/service] cancellation confirmation email. Access to [product/service] has expired immediately. In case you need our [product/service] again in the future, please reactivate your subscription here. If you have any queries, please reach out to us and a customer service representative will be in touch.
- We have received your [product/service] cancellation email. Thank you for letting us know you’d like to cancel your subscription. While we are sad to see you go, you will still have access to [product/service] until [date].
- We hope you have been enjoying [product/service]. Could you please leave a review and share your experiences here? We’d appreciate your feedback as research from BrightLocal shows that 84% of online consumers trust reviews. Thank you!
Customer Service Email Templates: Thank You for Signing Up
- Thank you for signing up! If you have not yet signed in, here is a handy guide to help you get started. If you have any questions or problems signing in, please reach out. We are happy to assist.
- Thank you for visiting our website. If you’d like to create an account, please visit this page. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please reply to this email.
- Thank you for signing up. Please visit the login page to access your account. If you have any issues, please reply to this email address.
- Thank you for reaching out. To reset your password, please follow this link. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please reply to this email.
- Thank you for signing up to our newsletter. You will receive one newsletter per month with discounts, product updates, and company announcements.
Thank You for Your Discount Request Email Templates
- Thank you for reaching out and requesting a discount. You can use this code when you check out: [discount code].
- Thank you for your discount request. It has been approved. Please use this code when checking out: [discount code].
- Thank you for your discount request. Unfortunately, we can only give you a discount of [discount amount/discount percentage]. Please use this code when checking out: [discount code].
- Thank you for requesting a discount. Unfortunately, your discount request has been denied since we already ensure we offer the lowest possible prices to our customers.
Thank You for Your Refund Query and Dissatisfaction Email Templates
- Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear [name of product] was not to your satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. We will review your refund request within [number] of days. If your request is approved, the refund will be processed within [number] of days.
- Thank you for your refund request. Your refund will be processed in [number] of days.
- Thank you for your refund request. We are sorry to hear the [product/service] doesn’t meet your expectations. Kindly note due to [insert policy], we are unable to process this request.
- Thank you for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with our [product/service]. A customer service representative will get in touch with you shortly.
- Thank you for letting us know our [product/service] does not live up to your expectations. Please reply and provide us with more information so we can investigate the matter.
- We are sorry to hear you are not happy with the [product/service]. Thank you for letting us know. Our team is investigating this and will be in touch soon.
- Thank you for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear about your negative service experience with [insert details] and would like to apologize. Your feedback gives us an opportunity to improve our services. Your complaint has also been shared with the customer management team so they can further investigate this matter. We strive for a 100% satisfaction rate in terms of customer satisfaction, and while we’ve fallen short, we will ensure this never happens again.
- Thank you for letting us know you’ve received the wrong items. We apologize for the convenience with the order mix-up. Your order has been prioritized and the correct items that you ordered will be delivered as soon as possible. Track the packing using this link. And we’d kindly ask if you could return the incorrect items with the correct order having been delivered.
- Thank you for your order; however, [product] you ordered recently is no longer available. We expect more [product] to arrive on [date]. Please indicate if you are willing to wait until [product] becomes available or if we can issue a refund. We know how disappointing this is. Should you have any questions, please reply to this email.
- Thank you for reaching out. Once again, we are sorry about your experience with the [product/service]. We understand your frustration, and after considering all the options, we can offer you the following options: [option 1, option 2, etc.]. Kindly let us know how you would like to proceed and we hope one of these solutions can make up for what you experienced.
Use Your Email Templates to Say “Thank You for Your Response”!
These templates may not cover every situation you will encounter in your industry, but you can easily modify them to suit your purposes.
So, why wait? Choose the best “thank you for your response” customer service email templates for you and your business, and don’t be part of the statistics of businesses that don’t respond to customer emails or send out an incorrect response!
CustomersFirst Academy offers comprehensive customer service training designed to help you grow your skills and advance your career.
To keep learning and developing your knowledge of customer service, we highly recommend the additional resources below: